Hidden away at the head of the fjord called Puget Sound and almost completely surrounded by water, the Emerald City boasts some of the country’s most magnificent scenery. Named after the Native American Chief Noah Sealth, Seattle was originally no more than a village of trappers and loggers. Slickers and umbrellas are appropriate in Seattle at all times of year. With 160 days of rainfall annually, the better part of it between October and April, it’s one of the dampest cities in the country.
Pier 91 at Smith Cove
Port of Seattle
2001 W. Garfield St.
Seattle, WA 98119
Prior to arriving at the pier, please ensure that all Princess luggage tags are attached (additional Princess luggage tags can be obtained at the pier). This is in addition to your personal identification tag.
Curbside porters are available at the pier to take baggage to the vessel for delivery to your stateroom by shipboard personnel. It is customary to tip porters for this service. Please be advised that curbside porters are not employees of Princess Cruises. You are responsible for your belongings at all times. For security reasons, we remind you to keep your hand luggage, including laptops, cameras, any medications, all travel documentation (passports, visas, etc.), and other valuables in your possession at all times.
Distance and Taxi Information
From/To: Sea-Tac Airport/Pier
Distance/Time: 17 miles/35 minutes
Taxi Fare: $42*
*Please be advised that prices are approximate, in local currency, and are subject to change.
Parking lot Address
2001 West Garfield Street
Seattle, WA 98119
For pricing, directions, and to make online reservations, and also online access to play for free bonus , please Visit website for more.
Directions from Interstate 5
- Exit Interstate 5 at Mercer St. – exit 167
- Turn right on Fairview Ave. North – travel 200 feet
- Turn left on Valley St., which bends left and becomes Broad St.
- Stay in the right-hand lane – turn right on Denny Way
- Bend right on Western Ave., which joins Elliott Ave. West
- Follow signs to Magnolia Bridge
- Turn right at 14th Ave. West (signal light intersection)
- Stay right and follow ramp to the Magnolia Bridge (West Garfield St.)
- Proceed a 1/4 mile, follow signs to Smith Cove Park and Cruise Terminal, exit right
- Turn right at bottom of ramp and follow signs to parking, cell phone waiting lot or cruise terminal
Sea-Tac (Seattle-Tacoma) International Airport (SEA)
Port of Seattle, Pier 91 Info
Seattle’s new cruise terminal at Pier 91 serves as home port for Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean. Pier 91 opened April 24, 2009 with the ms Amsterdam (Holland America). The terminal is located at the north end of Seattle’s waterfront on historic Smith Cove, just 10 minutes from the city’s retail core and famous Space Needle.
A mechanized gangway will provide comfortable access from the second floor ticketing level of the terminal building; regardless of tide fluctuations (note: in Seattle, the tide can vary 14′ in one day). It features two berths which are each 1,200 feet long, and both are equipped with shore power. There is a 143,000 square foot, two-story building used for guest check-in and disembarkation/customs information.
Space is very limited at the front of the terminal and cars are not allowed to idle or park. For guest pick-up, please proceed to the Cell Phone Waiting Lot located adjacent to the Long-term Parking Lot (follow the signs to either the Cell Phone Waiting Lot or Long-term Parking). Please wait there until your party advises that they have exited the terminal with their luggage.
Pier 91 Features:
- On-board airline check-in and luggage handling
- On-site concierge offers luggage storage before and after cruises, plus information on attractions, restaurants and hotels in the area
- Rental car kiosk
- 1000+ secure parking spaces (including handicapped spaces)
- Complimentary shuttle from parking to terminal building
- Cell phone lot for convenient guest pick-up
- Oversize vehicles and RVs welcome
- The parking lot is run by Republic Parking Northwest. Parking rates are as follows:
- Type of VehiclePrice per day (up to 7 days)Price per day (8th day and beyond)
Regular-sized vehicles$26 per day$10 per day
RV’s under 18′ long+$36 per day$28 per day
Oversized vehicles/RV’s over 18′ long*+$36 per day$35 per day
- * This includes any 5th wheels.
- + RV’s must be reserved and pre-paid online to guarantee a space.
Hourly: (Price includes tax)
0-1: $ 5.00
If someone is parking an RV that has a vehicle being towed behind (by a tow-bar or on a trailer), they must pay both the RV and the regular vehicle price. Cash and all major credit cards (no personal checks) are accepted for payment upon leaving. Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis. Visit https://www.cruiseseattleparking.com to make a reservation and pre-pay parking for a quicker exit post-cruise and to review all Republic Parking Northwest’s policies, terms and conditions. There is a pre-pay discount which has been extended to include Pier 91 parking. All customers who pre-pay online will receive a $1 per day discount. We strongly encourage this, as it helps us to schedule shuttle service.